Administrative Assistant Job Opening
We are looking for someone to join our team!
The Administrative Assistant will work with internal and external parties to support client projects and Confero marketing efforts. This person needs to be detail-oriented, possess a positive attitude and have a strong desire to learn.
What You’ll Do
In this position, you’ll work with our Client Services Team in a support capacity. This is an entry level position with a career path to Client Services. Successful work in this support role gives an opportunity to learn the mystery shopping business inside out.
This position at Confero includes the following tasks and responsibilities to assist various functional areas of the business:
- Prepare proposal and contract documents, PowerPoint presentations, plan client meetings in our office, set up web meetings.
- Client billing, prepare mystery shopper payments for disbursement via PayPal.
- Prepare on-the-spot prize packages for shipment to mystery shoppers; accept and log returned prizes. Assist with inventory management.
- Prepare project specification and client communication documents for our Client Services team.
- Prepare client newsletter for distribution (content provided by another department).
- Execute administrative aspects of our shopper recruiting plan. Answer questions when interested consumers contact us about mystery shopping.
- Coordinate communications with our telecommuting teams.
Is This Job Right for You?
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, interests and experience:
- Superb organizational skills with attention to detail
- A positive, team-oriented attitude. Can handle high pressure deadlines and priorities without “drama”
- Working software knowledge:
- Microsoft Outlook (emailing, scheduling meetings, setting appointments)
- Word (basic to intermediate level)
- Excel (intermediate level is required; e.g. functions, lookups, sorts, sums, pivot tables a plus)
- PowerPoint (basic to intermediate level)
- Comfortable learning new software. We will train you to use our web-based software.
- Effective at multi-tasking
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work effectively with a team of people on a project while maintaining accountability for one's own body of work.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Spanish fluency (written and spoken) a PLUS!
Our office is located on 535 Keisler Dr Suite 204, Cary, NC 27518. We have the entire floor of our office building in the Western Wake Office Park across the street from Waverly Place shopping center, just down the street from Western Wake Hospital. Office hours are 9:00 – 5:00 pm Mon-Fri.
While much of our work can be accomplished by working remotely, we are specifically seeking someone to be in the office each weekday. Please do not apply if you cannot meet an obligation to work a full schedule in our office.
Pay will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance and dental insurance (50% of premium paid by Confero following completion of 90 day trial period), SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with 3% company match, 12 paid days off per year, 9 paid holidays per year.
Work Environment and Client-First Focus
Our clients are the focus of everything we do. That means our work environment requires innovation, team work and can-do attitudes. The pace is fast. Our business is growing. Our staff is constantly busy. We know that Plan A does not always work out, so we always adjust with a Plan B or C.
- Our glass is always half full. If yours is half empty, this is not the place for you. If you like to figure out “how”, rather than figuring out “why not”, this is the place for you!
- Our work changes as our projects change. If you prefer to do the same thing every day, this is not the place for you. If you like variety, this is the place for you!
- Our industry changes as technology changes. If you prefer to do things the same way you have always done them, this is not the place for you. Want to learn something new? This is the place for you!
- We are constantly busy. If you prefer to leave work each day with nothing left on your to-do list, this is not the place for you. If you like the challenge of juggling competing priorities, this is the place for you!
Confero, founded in 1986, is a national leader in mystery shopping services. Each year, Confero conducts thousands of mystery shop visits across the US. During such visits, mystery shoppers pose as average customers and provide feedback on their experiences. Clients use this feedback to make improvements in sales and service and to reward employees for jobs well done. Confero’s clients include banks, automotive services, restaurants, convenience stores, retail stores and call centers.
Our teams and our work have been recognized in the business community:
- 2011 Stevie Award for Customer Service Consulting Practice of the Year
- 2011 Finalist, Stevie Award, Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- 2011 Pinnacle Business Award, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 Family Friendly 50 List, Carolina Parenting Magazine
- 2009 Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies
Required for consideration: in your email message to us, tell us why you believe you might be a good fit for our team and mention your specific salary or hourly rate requirements. All information will be kept in confidence.
No phone calls or personal visits, please.