Auto Draft is Available!
Apr 23, 2019 by Confero Inc.
Do you have multiple entities or franchised locations? Are you sending us several checks each month?
Auto payment saves you the time and work processing a check payment each month from multiple entities. Confero automatically drafts your checking or savings account for mystery shop fees, once you provide us with your bank and account information. Here’s how it works:
- At the end of each calendar month, Confero will issue an invoice via email for services rendered during that calendar month.
- On the 15th of each month, Confero’s invoice will be paid via bank draft.
- If there is a question about an invoice or you want to discontinue the bank draft service, just notify Confero in writing no later than the 12th day of the month.
- It’s easy to get started! Here is the information that needed for each entity. Spreadsheet format welcome!
· Bank Name and Address
· Branch name
· Transit/ABA Number
· Account Number
· Type of Account: Checking or Savings
· Email address where we will send the invoice
· Complete all of this information on a short form provided by Confero.
Need more information about this convenient payment method? Please email your Client Services Manager, or contact our Accounting Team here.