Auto Draft Payment Option Announced for Franchised Clients with Multiple Entities
Mar 31, 2015 by Confero Inc.
Own multiple franchised entities? Want each one to pay for their own mystery shop reporting? Sending us multiple checks? We have a solution!
Auto payment saves you the time and trouble of processing a check payment each month from multiple entities. Confero automatically drafts your checking or savings account for mystery shop fees, once you provide us with your bank and account information. Here’s how it works:
· At the end of each calendar month, Confero will issue an invoice for services rendered during that calendar month.
· The invoice will be delivered via email to the email address that you provide for invoicing.
· On the 15th of each month, Confero’s invoice will be paid via bank draft.
· If there is a question about an invoice or you want to discontinue the bank draft service, just notify Confero in writing no later than the 12th day of the month.
It’s easy to get started! Here is the information that needed for each entity. Spreadsheet format welcome!
· Bank Name and Address
· Branch name
· Transit/ABA Number
· Account Number
· Type of Account: Checking or Savings
· Email address where we will send the invoice
· Complete all of this information on a short form provided by Confero.
Need more information about this convenient payment method? Please email your Client Services Manager, or contact our Accounting Team here.