Confero Earns Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Seal
Aug 16, 2002 by Confero Inc.
Confero Earns Better Business Bureau Online Reliability Seal.
Cary, NC — August 16, 2002. — Confero Inc. of Cary, NC, a business specializing in customer service experience measurements and customer satisfaction research, received approval from the Better Business Bureau earning the BBBOnLine Reliability Seal. The BBBOnLine Reliability Seal confirms a company is a member of their local Better Business Bureau, has been reviewed to meet truth in advertisement guidelines and follows good customer service practices.
The Better Business Bureau’s BBBOnLine program standards require the following:
1) Become a BBB Accredited Business
2) Provide the BBB with information regarding ownership and management and the street address and telephone number at which they do business, which may be verified by the BBB in a visit to the business’s physical premises
3) Be in business a minimum of one year (an exception can be made if a new business is a spinoff or a division of an existing business, which is known to and has a positive track record with the BBB)
4) Have a satisfactory complaint handling record with the BBB
5) Agree to participate in BBB’s advertising self-regulation program, comply with the Code of Advertising, and correct or withdraw online advertising when challenged by the BBB and found not to be substantiated or not in compliance with our children’s advertising guidelines
6) Agree to abide by the Code of Online Business Practices, and to cooperate with any BBB request for modification of a web site to bring it into accordance with the Code
7) Respond promptly to all customer complaints
8) Agree to dispute resolution, at the customer’s request, for unresolved disputes involving consumer products or services.
Confero, Inc. is a customer experience measurements firm specializing in mystery shopping services and customer satisfaction surveys for retail, automotive, banking and food service businesses. Formed in 1986, Confero conducts mystery shops in the U.S., Canada and Japan using its over 130,000 independently contracted mystery shoppers. The firm is a charter member of the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA), is certified by WBENC as a Woman-Owned business and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
About the BBBOnLine Reliability Program:
BBBOnLine’s mission is to promote trust and confidence on the Internet through the BBBOnLine Reliability and Privacy Seal Programs. BBBOnLine’s web site seal programs allow companies with web sites to display the seals once they have been evaluated and confirmed to meet the program requirements.