Sep 14, 2010 by Confero Inc.
Preparing your stores for the busy holiday sales period is top of mind right now. In addition to ensuring appropriate inventory and staffing levels, how do you train and evaluate employees before this peak season begins? To make the season the most productive, guide employees on expectations now to add impact to your bottom line. If you want to learn more about the actual impact of employee sales behaviors to the bottom line, use Confero’s Return on Investment Calculator.
Sep 20, 2010 by Confero Inc.
Restaurants stand to improve customer’s payment experience because they now have the ability to offer more payment options to diners. The new Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act means that restaurant operators can save on credit card fees.
Oct 08, 2010 by Confero Inc.
Confero Data Services Manager, Paul Jacobi, Account Executive Rob Barry, and President, Elaine Buxton recently attended the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) North America Annual Conference held September 21-23 in Chicago, Illinois.
Oct 13, 2010 by Confero Inc.
The Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA) recently introduced a new forum, The Listening Post, for Silver and Gold Certified mystery shoppers. The purpose of this forum is to allow certified mystery shoppers a place to network with other mystery shoppers, schedulers, editors, and company owners. We hope that this forum will provide a place for open communication between all the vital people in our industry.
This forum will allow certified mystery shoppers to forge professional relationships with schedulers and editors. There are interactive message boards that allow for registered members to start threads and reply to topics. There is also the opportunity to blog about topics of interest in the mystery shopping industry. Registered members can also announce and plan events on the site.
The Listening Post is free to join. Since this forum was recently launched, expect to see updates often! Please visit www.mspashoppers.com to register.
Thanks, and we look forward to meeting you at the Listening Post!
Oct 13, 2010 by Confero Inc.
Have you considered becoming a MPSA certified mystery shopper? Mystery shopper certification has many benefits, including:
- Learning the details about the mystery shopping industry.
- Opens doors with other mystery shopping companies.
- Some companies pre-release mystery shops to certified shoppers.
Confero will be giving away one MSPA Gold Certification DVD. Here’s how to enter:
- You must be registered as a mystery shopper with Confero.
- You must have conducted at least three mystery shops for Confero; if you haven’t yet, you still have time!
- Visit www.conferoinc.com/contest to tell us about the best mystery shop experience you have had, the funniest mystery shop experience you have had, why you enjoy mystery shopping, or what you enjoy most about mystery shopping for Confero.
- One winner will be chosen by Confero staff members on November 30th, 2010 and notified at that time.