Mobile Roleplay provides a convenient way for employees to practice phone skills individually via mobile device. To provide you with this training solution, we customize your script as part of a totally automated role play.
If you would like to try the role play, here are the steps to follow:
- Select the Confero Restaurant Reservation option below.
- Enter your email address, cell phone number (or land line number) and select “Click to Call.”
- When the system dials your number, listen to a brief introduction to the role play.
- You will hear a ring, and then a different tone that signals you to answer the phone as you normally would in the workplace. The automated “customer” replies, poses questions or makes comments.
- Using the script below, reply to the customer’s questions and comments, interacting as you would with any customer or prospect over the phone.
- End the call by pressing the pound key. An email with the recording in MP3 format is delivered within minutes. The recording email may also be sent to others, if desired.
Restaurant Scenario Script:
Employee: Thank you for calling Grill’s Steakhouse. This is Carol, how may I help you?
Customer: I’m calling for a reservation for Saturday night.
Employee: Okay, great, I would be happy to help you. How many will be dining with you and about what time?
Customer: Four and we’d like it for 7pm.
Employee: I am sorry. We don’t have anything available at 7 pm. I do have a table available at 7:20pm. Will that work for you?
Employee: Under what name should I place this reservation?
Customer: Samantha Hunter.
Employee: Okay Ms. Hunter. We have your reservation for 4 set for Saturday at 7:20, would you mind providing me a phone number where we may reach you if needed?
Customer: Yes, it’s 949-889-0001.
Employee: Thank you, Ms. Hunter. We hold reservations for up to ten minutes past the reservation time. If you run late, please call us. We look forward to seeing you Saturday. Thank you again for calling Grill’s Steakhouse.
Customer: Thank you.