Become a Mystery Shopper
Confero is a leading provider of mystery shopping and customer experience research. Our clients are national brands, chains and independent growth companies. We measure, monitor and report on front line performance and customer service to help our clients grow sales, build brand loyalty and increase bottom line results.
Most of our clients are household names that consumers recognize. We also work with many fast-growing regional and independent companies.
There are several types of mystery shopping and onsite services. We conduct thousands of them each month:
- Traditional (anonymous) Mystery Shopping
- On Site Audits
- On the Spot Prize Incentive (Rewards) Mystery Shops
- Telephone mystery shops (sometimes recorded)
- Compliance audits
- Price checks
Confero contracts with mystery shoppers as independent contractors. This way, mystery shoppers may pick and choose the assignments of interest to them and then register their interest on our job board. Mystery shoppers are not required to accept assignments. Mystery shoppers can be spotted if the same person visits the same location repeatedly, so multiple mystery shoppers are needed in each city.
Interested? After completing an online mystery shopper profile on our secure online system, you will have access to our Job Board. You may view the details of assignments and choose to be considered for only those that interest you. Completing our mystery shopping profile process costs nothing and does not obligate you to accept any mystery shop assignments.
The Job Board is updated daily. You may also sign up request to be notified each time a new mystery shopping job is posted for a location near you. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive early notice about new projects posting on the Job Board.
- An open mind and no intention to be critical
- The ability to remember and report the facts and observations our clients ask you to gather
- The ability to write up those facts and observations
- Internet access to get to our client requirement documents and shopper reporting forms
- You must be at least 21 years of age to sign up
- You must have your own reliable transportation and auto insurance, or access to reliable public transportation
- Will accept PayPal payments (Confero does not issue checks to mystery shoppers)
Mystery shops are available in every US state, Canada, Mexico and South America. Please note that our Job Board will show a more accurate listing of currently available assignments. Sign up today!
District of Columbia
Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec