A scammer is contacting consumers using a fake Confero email address and an actual employee name to try to trick consumers into providing information about themselves. The scammer sends an email that looks like this:
Hope you had a good week and here is more about the job.
Through our comprehensive approach we help our customers engage employees to deliver outstanding experiences consistently over time to build customer loyalty while growing sales and profits
We offer many ways to survey customers. All integrate on our reporting platform and customers experience and operational Insight and the Job opportunity is wide open for every individual as long as you have
•WAL-MART •APPLE STORE •CVS PHARMACY •KMART •RITE AID •7-ELEVEN •BESTBUY •DOLLAR TREE •RADIO-SHACK •DUANE READE/WALGREEN • POST OFFICE •RESTAURANT . Examples of details are
1) How long it took you to get services.
2) Smartness of the attendant
3)Customer service professionalism
4)What was your overall experience with the staff and store environment neatness?
You will be shopping and evaluating from the following stores close to you and we are responsible for any shopping fee and your salary paid on you ready for evaluation.
Job Type:- REMOTE
You could get 3 to 4 assignments weekly and make over $2500 and you will complete survey form after evaluation and lot of benefits in this open opportunity. Kindly reply with details below to continue.
Client Services Manager
Please do not fall for a scam. Shoppers who are interested in assignments may register to become shoppers at conferoinc.com, and Confero does not request personal information for signup via email.
Please be aware of this scam and other scams by noting the following:
- Emails from Confero employees will come from conferoinc.com. This one came from email@example.com This is a fake email.
- Please do not respond or provide any personal information to a person who claims to be with Confero. Please do not text them. Do not provide your social security number or other identifying information
- Although this email does not mention it, other scams will ask consumers for payments before they may take on an assignment. Confero NEVER asks for a credit card payment from the shopper prior to assigning them to a shop. Registering as a contractor with Confero is at no cost and there is no obligation to take on any assignment. Payments are issued after successful completion of the mystery shop.
We thank the consumer who informed us of this scam, so that we can warn others.