- Point of purchase (POP) placement
- Product pricing
- Competitor pricing
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands at retail
- Consumer behavior in store
- Advertising and promotions
- Store traffic
- Customer feedback
If it is in store, we can research it for you.
In-store research engages with customers, products, and conditions in-store.
Menu Test MarketingConfero was approached by a national advertising and promotion firm, which represented a foodservice chain. The chain was preparing to roll out new menu items and was conducting tests in two markets. The success of the test would determine a possible national roll out and senior management was concerned that employees did not understand the new items and would not mention them.
Grocery Store Checkout TimesA regional grocery store chain was concerned about what factors were contributing to longer than normal checkout times. While their service was excellent, there was no measure of the extraneous factors that contributed to longer checkout time, nor was any anecdotal information being collected about these factors.
Audit a National Retail Reset: 2000 stores, 2 days’ notice, 3 days to completeSometimes, you need to know quickly if something is not going well. Our marketing agency client was responsible for monitoring the merger of two national consumer electronics brands and orchestrating the accompanying national resets of the re-branded, merged products. No small task. Confero was engaged to conduct audits to ensure that electronics stores were displaying […]
Military Stores: Associate Product Knowledge and ReturnsA military organization needed help with keeping tabs on customer service and conditions at its military base stores. Do store employees greet customers? When interacting with customers, do associates suggest add-on items? How does the staff handle returns? They also desired more in depth information on interactions with sales associates within the electronics area in […]
What Our Clients Say
- This is fantastic information. The information we presented last week was received really well and created a lot of discussion with franchisees at the owners meeting. Thank you again for your support.Global Beverage Company
- Confero has helped our company develop an internal quality control audit program that focuses on key issues which are important to our customers. In three years, the program has grown in such fashion that our management teams have collectively raised their average audit scores dramatically. It has become an integral element of the management department’s focus on property performance, and allows our managers to produce achievable results that reflect positively on the manner in which they operate their centers.Shopping Center Management Company
- 07 Jul, 2020 by Confero Inc.The pandemic has challenged consumers to understand new tech and evolving in-store processes. Here's how to find where consumers have trouble interacting with your company....
- Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
- Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
- Best in class program design.
- A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
- Actionable, easy to use reporting.
- Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
- Reporting tools for every need.
- Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
- Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
- Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
- Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.