- Covid best practices compliance
- Service times
- Alcohol sales compliance
- Beverage products
- CPG brands sold in restaurants
- Online ordering ease of use
- Curbside pickup process
- Delivery process
- Associate, cashier, server friendliness and knowledge
- Food quality and presentation
- Photos of food, rest rooms, cleanliness, promotions
- Limited time offer (LTO) execution
- Telephone reservations – recorded and nonrecorded
- Operational weaknesses
- Risk and liability potential
Our services help you monitor how your employees represent your stores, what specific information they provide for specific inquiries, how well they comply with relevant laws and your own best practices, and help you reward them for great work.
Mystery shopping and audit services to check
Services for all types of venues
- Quick service (QSR) restaurants
- Fast casual restaurants
- Full service restaurants (FSR)
- Military food service concessions
- Airport and travel venues, including post security airport restaurant
- Entertainment and amusement venue food service, including movie theatres, amusement parks and concert venues
Customer Experience & Employee Motivation Services
Monitor social media about your venues to ensure positive feedback. Respond to social feedback directly from our Compass™ online reporting tool.
Dig deeper into customer personas and purchase journeys using focus groups.
Reward star performers or an entire team with branded virtual or physical gift cards showing your company logo and appreciation message
Services We Offer
Restaurant POP Audits Show What to Focus on and WhereA large fast casual restaurant approached Confero and needed detailed information on displays of point of purchase (POP) materials at its restaurants. The company had invested significant effort into creating and advertising the promotion, and execution at the unit level was critical to its success. They wanted to ensure that the restaurants promoted the special […]
Revenue Generation via UpsellingA nationwide quick service restaurant chain, along with its beverage provider, partnered to conduct a drive thru promotional campaign. The beverage provider was interested in increasing fountain sales, but also in having the beverage fill evaluated by the mystery shoppers.
Menu Test MarketingConfero was approached by a national advertising and promotion firm, which represented a foodservice chain. The chain was preparing to roll out new menu items and was conducting tests in two markets. The success of the test would determine a possible national roll out and senior management was concerned that employees did not understand the new items and would not mention them.
Alcohol and Tobacco Sales: Compliance with ID LawsA leading convenience store chain approached Confero about alcohol and tobacco compliance issues. To ensure compliance with all laws, the chain wanted Confero to send shoppers under age 30 to its units to buy alcohol and tobacco products. Confero recruited shoppers within the age range and dispatched them to specific locations to attempt these purchases. […]
What Our Clients Say
- Elaine and her team have not only met, but have exceeded my expectations with regards to their role in facilitating and reporting on the execution of a strategically important marketing program with my customer in the Philadelphia marketplace. I would highly recommend their services to anyoneNationwide Fast Food Chain
- The reports have been a revelation on how much work we need to do with the franchisees. I'm so glad we're doing this.Fast Food Chain
- 03 Mar, 2019 by Confero Inc.If your restaurant has drive thru locations, your goal is to ensure consumers return...
- Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
- Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
- Best in class program design.
- A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
- Actionable, easy to use reporting.
- Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
- Reporting tools for every need.
- Social monitoring tools that report alongside mystery shop, audit and on site reports.
- Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
- Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
- Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
- Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.