- Covid best practices compliance
- Sales and service telephone inquiries (recorded or non-recorded)
- Sales and service web inquiries
- Oil change services in store
- Contactless oil change services
- Automotive repair services
- Auto parts stores
- Automotive sales
- Tire sales and services
- Car wash and detail services
- Coupon redemption checks
- Risk and liability potential
- Operational weaknesses
- Service times
- Compliance with best practices
Our services help you monitor how your employees represent your stores, what information they provide in response to specific sales inquiries, how well they comply with relevant laws and your own best practices, and help you reward them for great work.
Mystery shopping and audit services to check:
Customer Experience & Employee Motivation Services
- Monitor social media about your venues to ensure positive feedback. Respond to social feedback directly from our Compass™ online reporting tool.
- Survey customers during their visit or after using mobile technology or interviews.
- Dig deeper into customer personas and purchase journeys using focus groups.
- Reward star performers or an entire team with branded virtual or physical gift cards showing your company logo and appreciation message
Services We Offer
Telephone Mystery Shopping with Incentives, Rewards on a BudgetAn automotive client recently approached Confero for ideas on how to manage reward phone calls to nationwide dealerships. And they had a finite budget for telephone mystery shops and rewards combined. The client trained dealer associates to offer two different promotions to customers calling for information on tires. Confero developed a program for random mystery shop telephone […]
Unexpected Benefits: Reduced AccidentsA national fast oil change service engaged Confero to conduct periodic mystery shop visits at its units. As part of the program design process, various departments within the company were asked about what they would like to see on the shop survey. As a result, several questions about safety procedures were added to the survey. […]
Testing the Test: POP and Sales Support for New ProductsAn automaker had partnered with a credit card issuer to create an affinity credit card program for purchasers. Customers had the opportunity to earn points toward price reductions on future vehicles. The auto maker was concerned that multiple offers to purchasers, who may or may not qualify for the credit, would adversely impact card acceptance […]
What Our Clients Say
- It has been a pleasure working with Confero for these past 14 years. We have found their services are top notch, the data they provide is actionable and our field teams rely heavily on the mystery shop reports. We have found over the years that Confero comes to us with new ideas and keeps us abreast of trends in customer experience research. We never have to change providers in order to get fresh ideas! I consider them a true partner in our success.Fortune 500 Automotive/Petroleum Company
- 06 Jun, 2019 by Confero Inc.Are the correct and current promotional signs in place at your stores or restaurants? Possibly, you are not sure, and you don’t have time to...
- Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
- Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
- Best in class program design.
- A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
- Actionable, easy to use reporting.
- Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
- Reporting tools for every need.
- Social monitoring tools that report alongside mystery shop, audit and on site reports.
- Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
- Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
- Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
- Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.