- Appointment setting process: rings to answer, time to reach reception, courtesy, explanation of COVID 19 screening, invitation to visit, applicant screening for traditional colleges and private schools
- Campus visit mystery shopping: onsite tour staff interaction, follow-up
- Campus visits to assess food service
- Email inquiries
- Competitive intelligence
- Telephone mystery shopping for online programs
Our services help you monitor how your employees and agents represent your campus or school, what information they provide in response to specific sales inquiries, how well they comply with relevant laws and your own best practices, and ways sales and appointment opportunities may be missed.
Telephone and onsite mystery shopping uncover:
Compliance mystery shops and audits uncover:
- Compliance with regulations and your own best practices
- Promises admissions associates make about graduation rates, job placement, and tuition assistance.
Services We Offer
Education Compliance Checks – What are Employees saying?An online education services provider was interested in what associates told prospective students when they called to get information about online courses. The associates can discuss certain topics, such as financial aid, types of jobs following education and transfer of credits, but legal requirements dictate what they can and cannot say regarding these topics. Telephone […]
Campus Dining Mystery ShoppingAs a provider of residential and retail food services for campuses across the US, the company desired feedback on how well employees met standards for customer service, cleanliness, food quality, and merchandising. Was the correct special advertised? Were wait times long? And, were employees in uniform and friendly? The mystery shoppers reported on these and […]
Private Schools – Associate Follow-up and Sales SkillsAn educational firm needed information on associate interactions with parents of potential students. How well did employees handle email, phone and visit inquiries from interested parents? Follow-up was a key concern. Were the associates losing sales due to lack of consistent follow up? In the competitive world of private schools, this next step improves the […]
What Our Clients Say
- The reports have been a revelation on how much work we need to do with the franchisees. I'm so glad we're doing this.International Food and Beverage Company
- 07 Jul, 2009 by Confero Inc.Many companies that are considering the implementation of a telephone mystery shopping program ask us for sample mystery shopper survey questions. Of course, firms need...
- Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
- Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
- Best in class program design.
- A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
- Actionable, easy to use reporting.
- Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
- Reporting tools for every need.
- Social monitoring tools that report alongside mystery shop, audit and on site reports.
- Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
- Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
- Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
- Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.