- United States Census support: announced visits with photos to ensure store owners posted US Census signs
- Retail stores for the military: store and restaurant visit mystery shops (AAFES and MCX)
- Post-secondary school compliance, telephone and on site
Your goals may be challenging. We have the experienced team to overcome them. Take advantage of our experience recruiting mystery shoppers and auditors who have military access badges, airport security badges and who use specific services offered by local, state and federal government in the United States.
Sample government projects:
- Mystery shopping for taxi service, parking , rental car, ground transportation, security checkpoints; retail stores, restaurants and restrooms inside the airport, pre and post security
- Airport guest feedback
- Focus groups
- Onsite passenger interviews
- Airport passenger studies, such as wayfinding
Services We Offer
Airport Parking BreakthroughsParking revenue growth is essential to this airport’s viability. Parking is its largest non-aeronautical revenue source. The airport needed to better understand travelers’ parking preferences to maximize usage and revenue from its spaces across 3 locations. An ongoing customer satisfaction survey, along with customer-provided information inside the airport’s customer feedback system, identified the need for […]
Military Stores: Associate Product Knowledge and ReturnsA military organization needed help with keeping tabs on customer service and conditions at its military base stores. Do store employees greet customers? When interacting with customers, do associates suggest add-on items? How does the staff handle returns? They also desired more in depth information on interactions with sales associates within the electronics area in […]
Education Phone Calls – Is what they’re saying legal?A government organization approached Confero with an important compliance need. They wanted to learn if associates at post-secondary schools used appropriate language when talking with students about topics such as graduation rates, incomes for possible jobs after earning a degree, and promises about financial aid. Were employees stating things accurately and within the law? Confero […]
What Our Clients Say
- First, great meeting today. Please thank Paul for all of his hard work along with all of the work you have done on the Parking project. I am so excited about the report. FANTASTIC!!!Airport
- 08 Aug, 2010 by Confero Inc.In two recent cases, the U.S. government used mystery shopping techniques to audit what individual consumers were told during one-on-one interactions. These cases highlight the...
- Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
- Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
- Best in class program design.
- A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
- Actionable, easy to use reporting.
- Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
- Reporting tools for every need.
- Social monitoring tools that report alongside mystery shop, audit and on site reports.
- Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
- Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
- Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
- Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.