Our services help you monitor how your employees represent your stores, what information they provide in response to specific sales inquiries, how well they comply with relevant laws and your own best practices, and help you reward them for great work.
Mystery shopping and audit services to check
- In branch sales and lending services
- Financial center services
- Small business banking services
- Insurance inquiries
- Mortgage lending inquiries
- Telephone inquiries (recorded and nonrecorded)
- Teller transaction services
- Stockbroker telephone services
- Call center service and compliance (through recorded or non-recorded telephone mystery shopping)
- Prepaid card purchase compliance shops
- Competitor offerings
- Operational weaknesses
- Risk and liability potential
- Regulatory compliance
Customer Experience & Employee Motivation Services
- Monitor social media about your venues to ensure positive feedback. Respond to social feedback directly from our Compass™ online reporting tool.
- Survey customers during their visit or after using mobile technology or interviews.
- Dig deeper into customer personas and purchase journeys using focus groups.
- Reward star performers or an entire team with branded virtual or physical gift cards showing your company logo and appreciation message
Services We Offer
We offer a full suite of services to help our clients measure and improve their customer & employee engagement.
Click on each service to learn more.
Head to Head Competitive Shop Analysis: Brokerage Services
A national online brokerage firm was interested in comparing their hold times, servicing and selling skills with a group of their competitors. The client had specific criteria to apply consistently to all firms in the study, so that appropriate comparisons could be made. The client also wanted the study to be strictly confidential so that […]
Cross Selling and Referrals: Bank Branches
A regional bank with 300+ branches was interested in ways to get their tellers to focus on referring customers to the platform for additional product opportunities. However, they were concerned about how to roll out the training. They were also concerned about introducing another criteria to their mystery shops and how that new criteria might […]
Head to Head Competitive Shop Analysis: Bank Branches
A major US bank needed to determine competitive customer service advantages and deficiencies as it expanded its footprint into new markets. Its recent expansion into new markets was a result of an acquisition and the bank needed to quickly size up the competitive landscape, as the bank was competing in the new markets against a […]
What Our Clients Say
I'm impressed with the call notes your testers provided. It also appears as though most of them were giving a good range of scores, which is refreshing to see.
Online Broker Research Firm
by Confero Inc.
Confero announced that that the firm recently provided telephone mystery shopping research for the 2019 annual Stockbrokers.com Online Broker Review. The research included gathering of 4,544 data...
Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
Best in class program design.
A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
Actionable, easy to use reporting.
Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
Reporting tools for every need.
Social monitoring tools that report alongside mystery shop, audit and on site reports.
Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.
Contact Confero to see how we can help you.
Select Your Project Platform
Privacy & Cookies Policy