- Ticketing process online
- Ticket purchase experience on site
- Concession services courtesy & speed
- Food and beverage quality
- Cleanliness and COVID best practices
- Sound and comfort levels
- Security visibility
- Visitor information
- Technology solutions onsite are easy to use
Our services help you monitor how your employees and agents represent your organization, what information they provide in response to specific sales inquiries, how well they comply with relevant laws and your own best practices, and help you reward them for great work.
Mystery Shopping for your locations to check:
Customer Experience & Employee Motivation Services
- Monitor social media about your venues to ensure positive feedback. Respond to social feedback directly from our Compass™ online reporting tool.
- Survey customers during their visit or after using mobile technology or interviews.
- Dig deeper into customer personas and purchase journeys using focus groups.
- Reward star performers or an entire team with branded virtual or physical gift cards showing your company logo and appreciation message.
Services We Offer
Increasing Success at Amusement ParksConfero partnered with a US amusement park in the development an exciting mystery shopping program to motivate employees. The park needed a way to engage and motivate the employees when greeting, offering an upsell and thanking the guests. Our client services manager offered consultation on survey development, prize amounts and types, and communication of the […]
Tourism Center – Do local employees recommend their area’s places to visit?A tourism organization approached Confero with a concern. They worried that employees at the area’s restaurants, stores, lodging, and attractions were not suggesting other things to do in the area when asked by a guest. Worse, they feared that responses at times could include comments that there was nothing to do. The businesses needed to […]
Airport Parking BreakthroughsParking revenue growth is essential to this airport’s viability. Parking is its largest non-aeronautical revenue source. The airport needed to better understand travelers’ parking preferences to maximize usage and revenue from its spaces across 3 locations. An ongoing customer satisfaction survey, along with customer-provided information inside the airport’s customer feedback system, identified the need for […]
What Our Clients Say
- First, great meeting today. Please thank Paul for all of his hard work along with all of the work you have done on the Parking project. I am so excited about the report. FANTASTIC!!!Airport
- 07 Jul, 2020 by Confero Inc.The pandemic has challenged consumers to understand new tech and evolving in-store processes. Here's how to find where consumers have trouble interacting with your company....
- Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
- Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
- Best in class program design.
- A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
- Actionable, easy to use reporting.
- Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
- Reporting tools for every need.
- Social monitoring tools that report alongside mystery shop, audit and on site reports.
- Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
- Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
- Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
- Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.