- Covid best practices compliance
- Service times
- Alcohol, tobacco and vape sales compliance
- CPG brands at retail
- Online ordering ease of use
- BOPIS process
- Curbside pickup process
- Return processes
- Associate friendliness and knowledge
- Telephone inquiries – recorded and nonrecorded
- Operational weaknesses
- Risk and liability potential
Services to make every customer’s experience matter. Our services help you monitor how your employees represent your stores, what information they provide in response to specific sales inquiries, how well they comply with relevant laws and your own best practices, and help you reward them for great work.
Mystery shopping and audit services to check
Customer Experience & Employee Motivation Services
- Monitor social media about your venues to ensure positive feedback. Respond to social feedback directly from our Compass™ online reporting tool.
- Survey customers during their visit or after using mobile technology or interviews.
- Dig deeper into customer personas and purchase journeys using focus groups.
- Reward star performers or an entire team with branded virtual or physical gift cards showing your company logo and appreciation message
Services We Offer
Revenue Generation via UpsellingA nationwide quick service restaurant chain, along with its beverage provider, partnered to conduct a drive thru promotional campaign. The beverage provider was interested in increasing fountain sales, but also in having the beverage fill evaluated by the mystery shoppers.
Grocery Store Checkout TimesA regional grocery store chain was concerned about what factors were contributing to longer than normal checkout times. While their service was excellent, there was no measure of the extraneous factors that contributed to longer checkout time, nor was any anecdotal information being collected about these factors.
Audit a National Retail Reset: 2000 stores, 2 days’ notice, 3 days to completeSometimes, you need to know quickly if something is not going well. Our marketing agency client was responsible for monitoring the merger of two national consumer electronics brands and orchestrating the accompanying national resets of the re-branded, merged products. No small task. Confero was engaged to conduct audits to ensure that electronics stores were displaying […]
Alcohol and Tobacco Sales: Compliance with ID LawsA leading convenience store chain approached Confero about alcohol and tobacco compliance issues. To ensure compliance with all laws, the chain wanted Confero to send shoppers under age 30 to its units to buy alcohol and tobacco products. Confero recruited shoppers within the age range and dispatched them to specific locations to attempt these purchases. […]
What Our Clients Say
- Our mystery shop program with Confero has helped us measure our customer service and make improvements towards our goals. In less than one year with Confero, we are seeing improvements in our stores.Regional Retailer
- 05 May, 2020 by Confero Inc.We are working hard to help our clients adapt to the many changes the COVID 19 pandemic have brought to doing business. Customers’ concerns about...
- Experience: our seasoned project leaders will design your program to get the analytics you need.
- Right size, right partner. Large enough for your national program. Small enough for your regional program.
- Best in class program design.
- A proven history of long term, satisfied clients.
- Actionable, easy to use reporting.
- Unlimited dashboard views allow your management team to see their results, their way.
- Reporting tools for every need.
- Social monitoring tools that report alongside mystery shop, audit and on site reports.
- Worthy of your trust. We are known for integrity.
- Comprehensive quality control baked into every process.
- Industry leadership. Active leadership in the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association.
- Performance incentive procurement and fulfillment. Reward your star performers.